OJJDP FY 2010 Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2010 Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2010 Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program: OJJDP's Field Initiated Research and Evaluation (FIRE) Program funds research and evaluation that address how the juvenile justice system responds to juvenile delinquency. Research projects funded through this solicitation will seek answers to questions that will inform policy and suggest ways to enhance the juvenile justice system. As set forth in the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974, as amended (Pub. L. No. 93-415, 42 U.S.C. § 5601 et seq.), OJJDP may conduct research or evaluation in juvenile justice matters, for the purpose of providing research and evaluation relating to control of juvenile delinquency and serious crime committed by juveniles; successful efforts to prevent first-time minor offenders from committing subsequent involvement in serious crime; successful efforts to prevent recidivism; and the juvenile justice system. This program is authorized pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 3796ee et seq..
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2010 Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2010-2767|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Part E - Developing, Testing and Demonstrating Promising New Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2010 All a|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2010 All a|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to public agencies, including state agencies, units of local government (including federally recognized tribal governments as determined by the Secretary of the Interior and published in the Federal Register), public universities and colleges (including tribal institutions of higher education), and private organizations (including faith-based, community, and tribal organizations).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Customer Support 1-800-518-4726
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 13 Division of Innovation and Research Fellowship on Juvenile Justice Data
- • OJJDP FY 2013 Field-Initiated Research and Evaluation Program
- • OJJDP FY 2013 Community-Based Violence Prevention FIRE Program
- • OJJDP FY2013 Model Programs Guide
- • OJJDP FY 2013 National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program
- • Building Community Capacity to Reduce the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Y...
- • Research on the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth(CSEC)
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Field Initiated Demonstration Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Enhancements to Juvenile Drug Courts
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Family Drug Court Statewide System Reform
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Studies Program on Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Justice
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Thei...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: A Comprehensive Strategy to Juvenile Justice Refo...