OJJDP FY 2011 National Mentoring Programs
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2011 National Mentoring Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2011 National Mentoring Programs: This solicitation invites eligible applicants to propose the enhancement or expansion of initiatives that will assist in the development and maturity of community programs providing mentoring services to high-risk populations that are underserved due to location, shortage of mentors, special physical or mental challenges of the targeted population, or other analogous situations identified by the community in need of mentoring services.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2011 National Mentoring Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2011-2887|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Juvenile Mentoring Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jan 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to national organizations, which are defined as having an active program or programs with a financial relationship with affiliates in at least 45 states.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amy Callaghan Solicitation Coordinator Phone 202-514-9292
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Mentoring for Child Victims of Commercial Sexual Exploitation and Domestic S...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 National Mentoring Programs
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Multi-State Mentoring Initiative
- • OJJDP FY 14 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership Mentoring Childrenof Incarcerated Parents ...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 High-Risk Youth Mentoring Research
- • FY 2006 Training and Technical Assistance Program for Mentoring Initiative for System Invo...
- • FY 2006 Mentoring for System Involved Youth
- • FY 2006 Evaluation of Mentoring Initiative for System Involved Youth
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program