OJJDP FY 2011 National T&TA Center for Truancy Prevention and Intervention
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2011 National T&TA Center for Truancy Prevention and Intervention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2011 National T&TA Center for Truancy Prevention and Intervention: OJJDP seeks to establish a national training and technical assistance center that will advance the understanding and application of promising and evidence-based truancy prevention and intervention strategies and programs. The center will accomplish its mission through a broad range of activities, including training and technical assistance; information dissemination; collaboration with researchers and program developers; partnership with federal, state, and local agencies; policy development; and other leadership functions. The center will also assist OJJDP and the Office for Safe and Drug Free Schools (U.S. Department of Education) in establishing a new truancy prevention/intervention demonstration program, planned for launch in FY 2012. This solicitation is authorized by Sections 221223 of the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDP Act), 42 U.S.C. 5631-5633.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2011 National T&TA Center for Truancy Prevention and Intervention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2011-3049|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention_Allocation to States|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to nonprofit and for-profit organizations (including tribal nonprofit and for-profit organizations) and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education). For-profit organizations must agree to forgo any profit or management fee. OJJDP welcomes joint applications from two or more eligible applicants; however, one applicant must be clearly indicated as the primary applicant (for correspondence, award, and management purposes) and the others indicated as co-applicants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Justice Information Center at 1-877-927-5657 or via email to JIC@telesishq.com.The Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time. On the solicitation close date, the Center will be open 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors
- • OJJDP FY 19 Center for Coordinated Assistance to States (CCAS)
- • OJJDP FY 18 Nonparticipating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors
- • OJJDP FY 2007 State Advisory Group Training Grant
- • State Advisory Group Training and Technical Assistance Project
- • OJJDP FY 10 Nonparticipating State Program: Wyoming
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...