OJJDP FY 2016 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2016 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2016 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program: The OJJDP FY 2016 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program will provide resources for state, tribal, local, municipal and community organizations to develop, strengthen and implement emergency preparedness plans for juvenile justice facilities. These plans should be based upon the principles outlined in Emergency Planning for Juvenile Justice Residential Facilities, and should address the specific needs of children, youth, and families involved in the justice system, during an emergency.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2016 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2016-9720|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Emergency Planning for Juvenile Justice Facilities|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 13, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to states (including territories), units of local government, federally recognized tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior), nonprofit and for-profit organizations (including tribal nonprofit and for-profit organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education). For-profit organizations must agree to forgo any profit or management fee.
OJJDP welcomes applications that involve two or more entities that will carry out the funded federal award activities; however, one eligible entity must be the applicant and the other(s) must be proposed as subrecipient(s). The applicant must be the entity with primary responsibility for administering the funding and managing the entire project. Only one application per lead applicant will be considered; however, a subrecipient may be part of multiple proposals.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to email@example.com. Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 800-851-3420 or TTY: 301-240-6310 (Hearing impaired only), by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by web chat. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2016/FAQ/EmergencyPlanningFAQ.pdf.
Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention 0000000000
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...