OVC FY 2011 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators
The summary for the OVC FY 2011 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office for Victims of Crime, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVC FY 2011 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators: One discretionary grant of $150,000 will be awarded to plan and implement the VOCA National Joint Training Conference, a 2 1/2 day training conference for approximately 300 VOCA victim assistance and compensation administrators and staff that will be held in 2012. The conference will employ lectures, panels, workshops, and forums to explore ways to improve the delivery of crime victim services; provide an opportunity for VOCA administrators to exchange information, views, and best practices; and provide training and technical assistance on effective program operations.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVC FY 2011 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office for Victims of Crime|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVC-2011-3037|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Crime Victim Assistance/Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to national associations, private nonprofit organizations, including faith- and community-based organizations, colleges or universities, public agencies, or tribal organizations and governments that can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of VOCA assistance administration programs, and possess the staff, resources, and capability to plan and implement a 2 1/2 day national training conference in 2012 for approximately 300 VOCA assistance and compensation administrators, staff, and board members.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting the application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 1-800-518-4726. For assistance with any other requirement of this solicitation, contact Deserea Jackson, Victim Justice Program Specialist, at 202-307-6187 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grants.gov Customer Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • Vision 21: Law Enforcement and the Communities They Serve: Supporting Collective Healing i...
- • OVC FY 14 Victim Assistance Professional Development Program-Vision 21 Legal Assistance Fe...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OVC FY 16 Fellowship Program
- • FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations
- • FY 2005 OVC Public Awareness in Underserved Communities
- • FY 04 OVC State Victim Assistance Academy Initiative
- More Grants from the Office for Victims of Crime
- • OVC FY 17 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance for Service Prov...
- • OVC FY 17 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 17 Enhanced Collaborative Model to Combat Human Trafficking Competitive Solicitatio...
- • OVC FY 17 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 17 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking: A Statewide...