Office of Global Development Alliances' 2007 Annual Program Statement
The summary for the Office of Global Development Alliances' 2007 Annual Program Statement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Global Development Alliances' 2007 Annual Program Statement: The Office of Global Development Alliances (GDA) of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) invites interest from prospective partner organizations to form public-private alliances to carry out activities in support of USAIDs international development objectives. Alliance partners are expected to bring significant new resources, ideas, technologies, and/or partners to address development problems in countries where USAID is currently working. Partners could include a wide range of organizations such as foundations, U.S. and non-U.S. non-governmental organizations (NGOs), U.S. and non-U.S. private businesses, business and trade associations, international organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. colleges and universities, U.S. cities and states, other U.S. Government agencies, civic groups, other donor governments, host country governments, regional organizations, host country parastatals, philanthropic leaders including venture capitalists, public figures, advocacy groups, pension funds and employee-welfare plans, etc. Successful proposals will bring at least a 1:1 resource leveraging to focus on priority development activities within USAIDs manageable interest. However, proposals with greater resource leverage ratios (generally 2:1 or more) are more competitive.Since FY 2002, USAID has obligated $1.4 billion to over 400 public-private alliances worldwide, and leveraged over $4.6 billion in committed partner contributions (this information is updated regularly and subject to change). Through these alliances, USAID has not only gained additional financial resources for development activities, but also new technologies, intellectual capital, and technical and managerial expertise that enhance its ability to address an increasingly complex set of development challenges. This solicitation is encouraging and creating the competitive environment for new alliances to be created in FY 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Global Development Alliances' 2007 Annual Program Statement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||M-OAA-GRO-EGAS-07-063|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global Development Alliance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Oct 25, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Oct 30, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- The activity category will be determined based upon the approved concept paper.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Schubel
Phone (202)712-5858 [email protected] Assistance Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sustainable E-Waste Management and Battery Technologies for the Off-Grid Solar Sector
- • Call for Partnership Concept Papers in Support of Power Africa Initiative under Existing G...
- • WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT IN SERBIA
- • Call for PPP proposals related to USAID/Senegal's Feed the Future strategy
- • Fy2013 Global Development Alliance (Gda) Annual Program Statement (Aps)
- • Europe and Eurasia Development and Public/Private Alliances
- • Public Private Alliances
- • Public-Private Alliances
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Agriculture and Rural E...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe
- • Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali