Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Presidential Academies CFDA Number 84.215A
The summary for the Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Presidential Academies CFDA Number 84.215A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Presidential Academies CFDA Number 84.215A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: This program supports the establishment of Presidential Academies for Teaching of American History and Civics (Presidential Academies) that offer workshops for both veteran and new teachers of American history and civics to strengthen their knowledge and preparation for teaching these subjects. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215A. Applications for grants under the Presidential Academies Program, CFDA Number 84.215A, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Presidential Academies Program at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.215, not 84.215A).
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Presidential Academies CFDA Number 84.215A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-022211-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fund for the Improvement of Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 22nd, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 23, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 25, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,805,925|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: The Secretary may award grants to entities such as: States or local educational agencies; Institutions of higher education; or Other public and private agencies, organizations, and institutions. Applicants must include in their applications evidence of their organization's expertise in historical methodology or the teaching of history.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org Program Manager: Bonnie Carter U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 4W107 Washington, DC 20202-5960 Telephone: (202) 401-3576 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Mailbox [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IA...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Skills for Success Program CFDA Number 84.215H
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Full-Service Community Schools Program CFDA Nu...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Elementary and Secondary School Couns...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Facilities Clearinghouse Pr...
- • Excellence in Economic Education Program
- • Smaller Learning Communities--Special Competition for Supplemental Reading Program Researc...
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Educati...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Upward Bound Math and Science Program CFDA Number...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...