Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A
The summary for the Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html.Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The Training Program provides grants to train the staff and leadership personnel employed in, participating in, or preparing for employment in, projects funded under the Federal TRIO Programs to improve the operation of these projects.Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.103A.Applications for grants under the Training Program--CFDA Number 84.103A must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not email an electronic copy of a grant application to us.You may access the electronic grant application for the Training Program at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.103, not 84.103A).
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-051412-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||TRIO Staff Training Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Institutions of higher education and other public and private nonprofit institutions and organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Managers: Suzanne Ulmer, or if unavailable, contact Eileen S. Bland, U.S. Department of Education 1990 K Street NW., room 7000 Washington, DC 20006-8510. Telephone: (202) 502-7600 or by email: TRIO@ed.gov.
e-Mail: Program Mailbox [TRIO@ed.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs (Train...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):Training Program CFDA 84.103A
- • Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information; Training Program for Federal TRIO...
- • Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA 84.103A
- • 84.103A - Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs
- • Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program)
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...