Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information Institute of International Public Policy CFDA 84.269A
The summary for the Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information Institute of International Public Policy CFDA 84.269A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information Institute of International Public Policy CFDA 84.269A: -Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Purpose of Program: To provide a grant that establishes an Institute for International Public Policy that will conduct a program to enhance the international competitiveness of the United States by increasing the participation of underrepresented populations in the international service, including private international voluntary organizations and the foreign service of the United States. The program shall include a program for students to study abroad in their junior year, fellowships for graduate study, internships, and intensive academic programs, such as summer institutes, or intensive language training.Applications for grants under the Institute for International Public Policy, CFDA number 84.269A, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http:// www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Institute for International Public Policy at: www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.269, not 84.269A). Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information Institute of International Public Policy CFDA 84.269A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-040109-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Institute for International Public Policy|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 01, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Apr 02, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 02, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,837,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,837,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,837,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Consortia consisting of one or more of the following entities: (1) An institution eligible for assistance under part B of title III of the HEA (20 U.S.C. 1060 et seq.); (2) a tribally-controlled college or university or Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian-serving institution eligible for assistance under part A or B of title III of the HEA (20 U.S.C. 1057 et seq. or 1060 et seq.) or an institution eligible for assistance under title V of the HEA (20 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.); (3) an institution of higher education that serves substantial numbers of underrepresented minority students; and (4) an institution of higher education with programs in training foreign service professionals.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joyce Mays Management Analyst Phone 202-245-6122 email@example.com Program Manager: Tanyelle Richardson International Education Programs U.S. Department of Education 1990 K Street, NW., room 6017 Washington, DC 20006-8521 Telephone:(202)502-7626 or by e-mail:
e-mail: Program Manager [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Institute of International Public Policy
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP)...
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CDFA Number 84.021A