Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (4A Inspection Technologies)
The summary for the Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (4A Inspection Technologies) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (4A Inspection Technologies): NOTE: This descriptive area provides an overview ofthis Funding Opportunity.YOU MUST READ THE FUNDING OPPORTUNITY MASTER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DETAILS ONADDITIONAL INFORMATION, EVALUATION CRITERIA AND HOW TO PREPARE ANAPPLICATIONUNDER AN AREA OF INTEREST OR TECHNICAL TOPIC. Please scroll to the bottomofthis page under the heading ?Full Announcement and Other Files? and clickonthe link to access the Master Announcement.You may submit an application through either one of the two followingsites:(1) www.Grants.gov, or (2) http://e-center.doe.gov.While you may choose to submit an application through either method, pleasekeep in mind that if you choose to submit through the www.grants.govportal,you should allow approximately 14 days to fully register to submit anapplication. We recommend that you begin this registration process as soonaspossible.The DOE has prepared this funding opportunity so that the same mandatoryfiles,file names and file extensions, and the information in each file will bethesame whether you submit through (1) www.grants.gov or (2)http//e-center.doe.gov. The method of submittal should not affect thecontentof the application, nor will it affect how the DOE evaluates theapplication.Whether you choose to submit through www.Grants.gov orhttp://e-center.doe.gov,you are strongly cautioned to begin transmission at least 24 hours inadvanceto allow for sufficient time for uploading files, and to ensure adequatetimeto address problems or concerns with transmission of your application, ifany.Questions relating to the grants.gov system or on how to submit anapplicationshould be directed to email@example.com or 1-800-518-4726.Questions regarding how to submit an application through IIPS can bee-mailedto the IIPS HELP Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-683-0751.Please direct all inquiries on the content of the solicitation to the pointofcontact identified in the solicitation and on this cover page.There are five separate Areas of Interest and various Technical TopicswithinAreas of Interest to which an application can be submitted under thisAnnouncement. This cover page contains information and allows forsubmissionof an application for Technical Topic 4A: Inspection Technologies ONLY.DE?PS26-05NT15600-4A: Inspection TechnologiesResearch projects are requested to develop and integrate innovative sensorstoprovide enhanced assessments of the status of transmission and distributionfacilities. These sensors will be applied in or near the pipe. ThisTechnicalTopic includes sensors to provide status assessments of non-piggable pipes,real-time monitoring of gas content and contamination, and detection of 3rdparty intrusion near gas line right-of-ways andfacilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (4A Inspection Technologies)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-05NT15600-4A|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fossil Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 30, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Nov 30, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity email@example.com Richard Rogus
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaboration Opportunity Notice with the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • University Turbine Systems Request for Information FY17
- • Topics for Advanced Combustion Systems of the Future
- • Applications for Technologies Directed at Utilizing Carbon Dioxide from Coal Fired Power P...
- • Small and Large Scale Pilots for Reducing the Cost of CO2 Capture and Compression
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1A VSP Subsurface Imaging)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (2A Heavy Oil Recovery)
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...