Oil and Grit Separator Filter Runoff Pollutant Study for Quaternary Compounds (QAC)
The summary for the Oil and Grit Separator Filter Runoff Pollutant Study for Quaternary Compounds (QAC) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Oil and Grit Separator Filter Runoff Pollutant Study for Quaternary Compounds (QAC): This is a Notice of Intent to award a non-competitive Cooperative Agreement in accordance with Department of Interior, 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. The purpose of this project is to determine the quality of water entering and discharging from the parking-lot filters during natural and/or simulated runoff events and to determine if water quality improves as the storm-runoff moves through the filters and before it enters the cave system. Of particular concern is if the filters are capturing Quaternary Ammonia Compounds (QAC) within surface runoff waters. Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Oil and Grit Separator Filter Runoff Pollutant Study for Quaternary Compounds (QAC)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-MACA-R5536110126|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 26, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$47,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to Western Kentucky University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland Contracting Specialist Phone 504-589-3882
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Enhancing Interpretation at Ford's Theatre
- • FY 17 American Battlefield Protection Program Battlefield Preservation Planning Project Gr...
- • Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum - APIS
- • Notice of Intent to Award Applicaitons Will Not Be Accepted For This Announcement: Fort Je...
- • Yakutat Tlingit Traditional Cultural Property Study, Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve