Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Program Implementation through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Program Implementation through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Program Implementation through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): This FOA will directly support host-country investigators working at public and nonprofit private institutions and agencies in PEPFAR-supported countries (PEPFAR Local Partners) for the conduct of operations research (implementation science) essential for strengthening activities in the areas of prevention, care, and treatment of HIV/AIDS. The overall purpose of these research activities is to yield knowledge that will help to optimize the delivery of services and maximize the population-level impact of HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment services provided in PEPFAR-supported countries.
|Federal Grant Title:||Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Program Implementation through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-GH-11-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 10th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 21, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||35|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- PEPFAR local partners in countries with CDC GAP offices and with CDC GAP-supported projects are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2