Operations and Maintenance
The summary for the Operations and Maintenance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Operations and Maintenance: Facilitate the cooperation of the US Fish & WIldlife Service, Lower Snake River Compensation Plan Office (LSRCP) and Idaho Department of Fish and Game (IDFG) in accomplishing the purposes and objectives of the LSRCP within the state of Idaho. It provides for specified interchange of services, personnel, equipment, facilities and funds in order to accomplish LSRCP objectives through operation and maintenance of the following sites: Clearwater, Magic Valley, McCall, and Sawtooth Fish Hatcheries and South Fork, East Fork, Crooked River, Red River and Powell satellite facilities. IDFG will operate and maintain the aforementioned fish facilites with the goal of rearing sufficient numbers of Chinook salmon and steelhead smolts to return 8,000 summer Chinook, 31,432 spring Chinook and 25,260 steelhead adults back to the Snake River basin to compensate for lower Snake River project fish losses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Operations and Maintenance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||LSRCP-NOI-11-J017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lower Snake River Compensation Plan|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 29, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 29, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 29, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,026,827|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,026,827|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$4,026,827|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award Idaho Department of Fish and Game (IDFG) up to $4,026,827 under justification 505DM2.14(B4). The Water Resources Development Act of 1976, Public Law 94-587 and Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act, 16 U.S.C. 661-666 authorizes and directs the US Fish & Wildlife Service, Lower Snake River Compensatio Plan Office (LSRCP) to work with other State and Federal agencies, and Indian tribes to develop and implement a program to rear sufficient numbers of Chinook and steelhead smolts so a sufficient number of adults return back to the Snake River basin to compensate for fish losses. IDFG is uniquely qualified as they manage the LSRCP facilites in the state of Idaho.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Margaret Anderson Coop Agreements Specialist Phone 208-378-5299
- Similar Government Grants
- • IDFG Monitoring and Evaluations
- • IDFG Operations and Maintenance
- • SBT Monitoring and Evaluations
- • PSFMC Hatchery Evaluation
- • ODFW Operations and Maintenance
- • Monitoring and Evaluations
- • Monitoring and Evaluation
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Baseline Invasive Species Community Mapping at Lower Klamath and Tulelake NWRs
- • Assessing changes in the Distribution of Manayunkia Speciosa related to high flow events i...
- • Antioch Dunes Sand Dune Restoration, Invasive Plant Inventory and Endangered Species Recov...
- • Development of Middle Klamath Coho Refuge Habitat Enhancement Plan
- • Recovery Unit 2 Western Snowy Plover