The summary for the Opportunity DE-FOA-0000065 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Opportunity DE-FOA-0000065: Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy (ARPA-E). ARPA-E is a new organization within the Department of Energy (DOE), created specifically to foster research and development (R D) of transformational energy-related technologies. Transformational technologies are by definition technologies that disrupt the status quo. They are not merely better than current technologies, they are significantly better. This FOA supports the Nation apos;s need for transformational energy-related technologies to overcome the threats posed by climate change and energy security, arising from its reliance on traditional uses of fossil fuels and the dominant use of oil in transportation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Opportunity DE-FOA-0000065|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000065|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Advanced Research and Projects Agency - Energy Financial Assistance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 28, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 28, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jan 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using email@example.comBrad PostonBradley.Poston@hq.doe.gov If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the FedConnect HelpDesk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Facsimile Appearance to Create Energy Savings (FACES)
- • RFI - Understanding the Commercialization of Transformational Energy Technologies through ...
- • PNDIODES
- • Request For Information (RFI) - Grid Optimization Competition Design
- • RFI - Lower Grade Waste Heat Recovery
- • Recovery Act - Request for Information - Advanced Research Project Agency - Energy
- • Recovery Act - Electrofuels
- • Recovery Act - Innovative Materials and Processes for Advanced Carbon Capture Technology
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...