The summary for the Opportunity ED-GRANTS-051410-001 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Opportunity ED-GRANTS-051410-001: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The Capacity Building Program for Traditionally Underserved Populations under section 21(b)(2)(C) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (the Act), (29 U.S.C. 718(b)(2)(C)) provides outreach and technical assistance to minority entities and American Indian Tribes in order to enhance their capacity to carry out activities funded under the Act and to promote their participation in activities funded under the Act. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Numbers: 84.406. Applications for grants under the Rehabilitation Capacity Building for Traditionally Underserved Populations, CFDA number 84.406, must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||Opportunity ED-GRANTS-051410-001|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Grant Categories:||Education Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-051410-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Capacity Building for Traditionally Underserved Populations, Recovery Act.|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2010 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$280,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$280,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: A State or a public or private nonprofit agency or organization, such as an institution of higher education or an Indian Tribe.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org Program Manager: Tom Finch U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 5147 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2800 Telephone: (202) 245-7343 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP)...
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CDFA Number 84.021A