Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
The summary for the Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set: Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set **A copy of the entire Opportunity Notice can be found on the NETL Business Page (https://www.netl.doe.gov/business/solicitations/details?title=9be6ddc5-5acc-43d3-bce6-7975c0b17260)** Background A large amount of the research and development of post-combustion carbon capture technology focuses on three main technologies: adsorption, absorption and membranes. Each of these technologies have energy and techno-economic advantages and disadvantages. However, an optimal process may involve the integration of multiple technologies into a single, hybrid, transformative process that is more economical and energy efficient. The challenge of developing this type of process is the integration of rigorous process sub-models into a single framework, where hybrid designs can be evaluated and optimized. The National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) has significant expertise in the development of rigorous process models and modeling for the advancement and acceleration of the commercialization of carbon capture process systems. A large part of the effort is the Carbon Capture Simulation Initiative (CCSI) [Reference 1]. The computational tools and multi-scale modeling techniques comprising the CCSI Toolset can be broadly applied for the development of a wide variety of technologies well beyond carbon capture including chemicals production, petroleum refining, natural gas processing and biofuel production.
|Federal Grant Title:||Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OPPORTUNITY-NOTICE|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 21st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 21st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 25th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 25th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 25th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NETL Business Page
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amanda Lopez
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • test2
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 an...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 C...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed...