Outreach to Support Every Kid in the Park campaign and Urban Ranger Program-modification
The summary for the Outreach to Support Every Kid in the Park campaign and Urban Ranger Program-modification grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Outreach to Support Every Kid in the Park campaign and Urban Ranger Program-modification: The recipient will recruit a graduate student to work with Timpanogos Cave NM and the Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance (RTCA) Program to identify and categorize the location of schools that could benefit from the Every Kid in the Park campaign.
|Federal Grant Title:||Outreach to Support Every Kid in the Park campaign and Urban Ranger Program-modification|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00324|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 25, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,283|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,283|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...