Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
The summary for the Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models: The goal of this program announcement is to invite research applications to rapidly advance understanding of the pathogenesis of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in the lung using the following:o in vitro techniques (especially, using human viral isolates, human tissues and cells, and other biological samples) o existing animal models of related coronavirus infections (e.g., porcine respiratory CoV) o non-human primate models of SARSo new ferret models of SARSo new rodent models of SARSo other appropriate animal models of SARSThe PA invites R01 applications for both high risk hypothesis generating research and hypothesis driven projects (if sufficient preliminary data are available), relevant to the pathogenesis of human lung disease caused by the human SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV).
|Federal Grant Title:||Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-080|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Apr 05, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jan 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Special district governments City or township governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Independent school districts Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data and Modeling Coordination Center for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe a...
- • Clinical Centers for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe and/or Exacerbation Pr...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leaders...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes Clinical ...
- • Molecular Imaging of the Lung - Phase 2 (R01)
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- • Asthma Clinical Research Network
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)