Phased Application Awards in Cancer Prognosis and Prediction
The summary for the Phased Application Awards in Cancer Prognosis and Prediction grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Phased Application Awards in Cancer Prognosis and Prediction: The Cancer Diagnosis Program of the National Cancer Institute invites applications for research projects to evaluate the utility and pilot the application of new strategies for determining prognosis or predicting response to therapy. This will provide tools to improve clinical decision-making in the care of cancer patients. This PA provides support for a first phase (R21) for technical development and a second phase (R33) for application and evaluation of clinical utility. The first phase should produce data to demonstrate the technical feasibility of the study design proposed for the second phase, including the analytic performance of the assay or test system on samples comparable to those that will be used in the second phase. The second phase should be designed to test whether application of the strategy will provide clinical benefit to a defined set of cancer patients.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Phased Application Awards in Cancer Prognosis and Prediction
|Federal Agency Name:
||National Institutes of Health
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research
|Current Application Deadline:
||No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce
||May 10, 2004
||May 26, 2006
||Jun 02, 2006
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Independent school districts State governments Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments Private institutions of higher education Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Oncology Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resources to Encourage Consensus on Quantitative Ima...
- • SBIR Phase II Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Development of Cancer Therapeutics, Imaging ...
- • Supplements to Promote Clinical Research Studies on Pediatric Burkitt Lymphoma in Low- and...
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Revision Applications for Assay Validation For High Quality Markers For NCI-Supported Clin...
- • Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42])
- • An SBIR Initiative for Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (R43/R44)
- • In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Outreach/Disseminati...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Exploratory/Developm...
- • Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biorepository: Scientific Opportunities for E...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Research Project (U0...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Administrative Resou...