PPHF 2013 Immunization Increasing Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Coverage Rates among Adolescents financed solely by 2013 Prevention and Public Health Funds
The summary for the PPHF 2013 Immunization Increasing Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Coverage Rates among Adolescents financed solely by 2013 Prevention and Public Health Funds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF 2013 Immunization Increasing Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Coverage Rates among Adolescents financed solely by 2013 Prevention and Public Health Funds: PurposeThe purpose of the program is to increase HPV vaccination coverage among adolescents by: 1. Developing a jurisdiction-wide joint initiative with immunization stakeholders, 2. Implementing a comprehensive communication campaign targeted to the public, 3. Implementing Immunization Information System (IIS)-based reminder / recall for adolescents aged 1118 years either through a centralized approach (preferred) or by providing support to immunization providers, 4. Using assessment and feedback to evaluate and improve the performance of immunization providers in administering the 3-dose HPV vaccine series consistent with current ACIP recommendations, and5. Implementing strategies targeted to immunization providers toa) Increase knowledge regarding HPV-related diseases (including cancers), b) Increase knowledge regarding HPV vaccination safety and effectiveness,c) Improve skills needed to deliver strong, effective HPV vaccination recommendations, d) Decrease missed opportunities for timely HPV vaccination and series completion, and e) Increase administration of HPV vaccine doses consistent with current ACIP recommendations.
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF 2013 Immunization Increasing Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Coverage Rates among Adolescents financed solely by 2013 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP13-130101PPHF13|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 9th, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 9th, 2013|
|Posted Date:||August 8th, 2013|
|Creation Date:||August 8th, 2013|
|Archive Date:||October 9th, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||11|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 12th, 2013|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- III. ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION Eligible Applicants The following recipients may submit an application: Applicants must be one of the 64 Immunization Program awardees currently funded under CDC-RFA-IP13-1301 Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program to ensure availability of the necessary infrastructure to perform the activities required and the experience needed to complete the required functions successfully.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
(PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2013 Immunization Operational Guidelines for Immunization Programs and Immunization I...
- • Prevention and Public Health Fund: Capacity Building Assistance to Strengthen Public Healt...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2