PRM NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees
The summary for the PRM NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PRM NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees: PRMs central mandate is to provide assistance to refugees and returnees. PRM supports activities in the promotion of sustainable livelihoods for returning refugees; basic healthcare, womens healthcare, and maternal/child healthcare; primary education; water and sanitation system rehabilitation and repair; supplemental feeding and nutritional programs; and shelter construction or rehabilitation. PRM will accept proposals from any NGO able to satisfy these guidelines although, given our budgetary constraints, priority will be given to proposals from organizations that can demonstrate: (1) a working relationship with UNHCR and 2007 UNHCR support and/or co-funding for the proposed activities; (2) a proven track record in providing proposed assistance (both in the sector and specified location) to refugees in asylum countries and/or to returnees; (3) evidence of coordination with development organizations and a well-developed transition strategy; and (4) appropriate targeting of beneficiaries in coordination with UNHCR and other relevant organizations and government(s).
|Federal Grant Title:||PRM NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PRMANE-07-CA-001-ANE-020607|
|Type of Funding:||Other Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Overseas Refugee Assistance Program for Near East and South Asia|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 09, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 08, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Humanitarian assistance for Afghan refugees and returnees in Afghanistan and for Afghan refugees in Pakistan. Responses to this announcement from International Organizations will be subject to established PRM authorities and procedures for voluntary
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education and international organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bob Franks
PRM Systems Manager
Phone 202-663-1397 FranksB@state.gov PRM/EX
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Refugees and Other Vulne...
- • FY 2017 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerabl...
- • 2017 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable P...
- • FY 2016 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and other vulne...
- • FY 2016 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Benefitting Refugees and Oth...
- • Shelter for Afghan Returnees in Support of the Government of Afghanistan's Land Distributi...
- • NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees
- • FY 2006 Assistance to Iraqi Returnees and Refugees
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting: Malian Refugees in Burk...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Rwanda, Tanz...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Chad and Cam...