PRM NGO Projects in South Asia
The summary for the PRM NGO Projects in South Asia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PRM NGO Projects in South Asia: IOs and NGOs are encouraged to submit proposals to PRM that complement existing protection and assistance activities for Tibetan refugees in South Asia that cover the following sectors: protection, reception facilities, health care, nutrition, water/sanitation, shelter, education, and vocational training. To be considered, IOs and NGOs must have proven track records in implementing refugee assistance or other humanitarian assistance programs. Higher consideration will be given to organizations that already have well-established operations serving Tibetan populations in South Asia. Programs must be implemented in coordination with UNHCR and appropriate agencies of host governments as well as the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA). PRM funds programs that are up to 12-months long. For more details on this specific opportunity, please click the "Full Announcement" Grants.gov link.
|Federal Grant Title:||PRM NGO Projects in South Asia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PRM-ANE-08-CA-SCA-04212008-SOUTHASIA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Overseas Refugee Assistance Program for Near East and South Asia|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 21, 2008 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2008 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Apr 21, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 29, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 20, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Refugee assistance. Responses from International Organizations to this announcement will be subject to established PRM authorities and procedures for voluntary contributions to International Organizations.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- (1) Nonprofits having 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education and international organizations; and (2) international organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melissa Pitotti Program Officer Phone 2026631950
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Refugees and Other Vulne...
- • FY 2017 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerabl...
- • 2017 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable P...
- • FY 2016 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and other vulne...
- • FY 2016 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Benefitting Refugees and Oth...
- • Shelter for Afghan Returnees in Support of the Government of Afghanistan's Land Distributi...
- • NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees
- • FY 2006 Assistance to Iraqi Returnees and Refugees
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting: Malian Refugees in Burk...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Rwanda, Tanz...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Chad and Cam...