Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA 84.328M
The summary for the Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA 84.328M grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA 84.328M: -Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of this program is to ensure that parents of children with disabilities receive training and information to help improve results for their children. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.328M. If you choose to submit your application electronically, you must use the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities program competitions_CFDA numbers 84.328C and 84.328M at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for these competitions by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.328, not 84.328C or 84.328M). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 or e-mail: email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA 84.328M|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-011209-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Education_Parent Information Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 26, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 26, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jan 12, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Mar 28, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,002,237|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$403,970|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||17|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Section 671(a)(2) of IDEA defines a ``parent organization'' as a private nonprofit organization (other than an institution of higher education) that-- (a) Has a board of directors-- (1) The majority of whom are parents of children with disabilities ages birth through 26; (2) That includes-- (i) Individuals working in the fields of special education, related services, and early intervention; (ii) Individuals with disabilities; and (iii) The parent and professional members of which are broadly representative of the population to be served, including low-income parents and parents of limited English proficient children; and (b) Has as its mission serving families of children with disabilities who are ages birth through 26, and have the full range of disabilities described in section 602(3) of IDEA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov System Admin. Phone (202) 245-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org Program Manager: Marsha Goldberg U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 4052 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2550 Telephone: (202) 245-6468 or e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [Marsha.Goldberg@ed.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community ...
- • Training and Information for Parents of Children Disabilities: Parent Training and Informa...
- • OSERS: OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Tr...
- • OSERS/OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Tra...
- • Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Training and Information ...
- • Parent Training and Information Centers
- • Community Parent Resource Centers
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Educati...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Upward Bound Math and Science Program CFDA Number...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...