Partnership for Clean Indoor Air Outreach, Communication and Education
The summary for the Partnership for Clean Indoor Air Outreach, Communication and Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnership for Clean Indoor Air Outreach, Communication and Education: EPA seeks applications from eligible entities to implement outreach, communication and education activities to support the Partnership for Clean Indoor Air in achieving its mission to improve health, livelihood, and quality of life by reducing exposure to indoor air pollution from household energy use in developing countries. EPA solicits proposals from entities with experience implementing outreach and communication efforts that have achieved positive outcomes in the international household energy and health sector.
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnership for Clean Indoor Air Outreach, Communication and Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-IED-05-20|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 02, 2005 The closing date for receipt of appl|
|Posted Date:||Oct 26, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Oct 26, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Doroski, Brenda, Project Officer, Phone 202-343-9764, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Doroski, Brenda
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation
- • Development And Management Of The National Small Business Ombudsman/small Business Environ...
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin