Patient Safety in the Context of Perinatal, Neonatal, and Pediatric Care (R21)
The summary for the Patient Safety in the Context of Perinatal, Neonatal, and Pediatric Care (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Patient Safety in the Context of Perinatal, Neonatal, and Pediatric Care (R21): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) encourages a wide range of collaborative research projects related to patient safety in the context of perinatal, neonatal and pediatric care both in routine hospital settings and in the intensive care units. The FOA welcomes applications related to (but not limited to): the epidemiology of various domains of medical errors and consequent patient harm; assessing the factors at various levels that contribute to such errors; and intervention strategies at individual, systems, and institutional levels to help reduce and eliminate medical errors. It is anticipated that knowledge gained from these projects will help develop strategies to deliver highest quality of healthcare to all newborn infants and children with utmost safety and effectiveness.
|Federal Grant Title:||Patient Safety in the Context of Perinatal, Neonatal, and Pediatric Care (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-14-311|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 7, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 7, 2017|
|Posted Date:||Aug 6, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 6, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Oct 8, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Private institutions of higher education
City or township governments
Independent school districts
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...