Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
The summary for the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN): This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN) Program, hereafter referred to as PECARN. The purpose of this program is to establish and maintain a multi-institutional research network that conducts high-quality, rigorous studies using pooled samples of pediatric patients to determine optimal pediatric emergency care.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-052|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||December 31st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||December 31st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 7th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,950,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 31st, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include state governments and accredited schools of medicine in states and jurisdictions. The term "school of medicine" for the purpose of this funding opportunity (and under 42 U.S.C. 300w-9(c)) has the same meaning as set forth in section 799B(1)(A) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 295p(1)(A)).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Diane Pilkey, RN MPH at (301)443-8927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care