Pediatric Phase 1/Pilot Consortium (U01)
The summary for the Pediatric Phase 1/Pilot Consortium (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pediatric Phase 1/Pilot Consortium (U01): The purpose of the Request for Applications (RFA) reissuance is to continue NCI s program for the development of new anticancer agents for pediatric patients through the Children s Oncology Group (COG) Phase 1/Pilot Consortium. The Consortium will be responsible for timely conduct of the Phase 1 and pilot studies that are essential to NCI s overall clinical research program for children with cancer. This limited competition RFA for the renewal of U01 CA097452 solicits a single application from the Phase 1/Pilot Consortium of the Children s Oncology Group (COG) to continue its drug development activities. The specific objectives for the Consortium in the anticipated 5-year funding period will be: to safely and efficiently introduce novel anticancer agents into the pediatric setting through the conduct of Phase 1 clinical trials; to collaborate with COG Disease Committees to develop and conduct pilot studies of promising new treatment approaches for children with specific types of cancer; and to incorporate pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic endpoints (including imaging and translational laboratory studies) as appropriate into Phase 1 and pilot studies to facilitate future development of the new treatment approaches.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pediatric Phase 1/Pilot Consortium (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-07-502|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Treatment Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 01, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Sep 08, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 08, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,305,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. The eligibility to apply in response to this limited competition RFA is limited to the current recipient of the Children s Oncology Group Phase 1/Pilot Consortium award under U01 CA097452.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Oral Anticancer Agents: Utilization, Adherence, and Health Care Delivery (R01)
- • Oral Anticancer Agents: Utilization, Adherence, and Health Care Delivery (R21)
- • Limited Competition: Cancer Immunotherapy Trials Network (CITN)(UM1)
- • Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical...
- • Core Clinical Centers for the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (UG1)
- • Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study
- • Consortium Therapeutic Studies of Primary Central Nervous System Malignancies in Adults
- • National Cooperative Drug Discovery Groups for Cancer
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Leveraging Electronic Health Records for Alcohol Services Research (R21/R33)
- • Mechanisms of Cancer Drug Resistance and Sensitivity (U54)
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research ...
- • Limited Competition: Revision Application for the Human Islet Research Network Coordinatin...