Pediatric Scientist Development Program (PSDP) [K12]
The summary for the Pediatric Scientist Development Program (PSDP) [K12] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pediatric Scientist Development Program (PSDP) [K12]: This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) issued by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), National Institutes of Health, invites applications for pediatric scientist research career development (K12) programs. The program will be responsible for identifying pediatricians who have completed their clinical training and have promising research potential, and for matching them with established mentors with a strong record of research productivity. The program will develop guidelines for mentoring and career development in order to promote the successful transition of the candidates into independent research careers in academic settings.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pediatric Scientist Development Program (PSDP) [K12]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-12-209|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Dec 23, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)
- • NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)
- • Pediatric Scientist Development Program (K12)
- • Rehabilitation Research Career Development Programs (K12)
- • Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program FY 2017 (P2C)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Frontotemporal Degeneration FTD Sequencing Consortium: Discovery, replication and validati...
- • Research Centers in Minority Institutions (U54)