Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program - Auxiliary Prevention Projects
The summary for the Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program - Auxiliary Prevention Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program - Auxiliary Prevention Projects: Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program – Auxiliary Prevention Projects
|Federal Grant Title:||Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program - Auxiliary Prevention Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP (HHS-CDC-NCHHSTP)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS16-160202CONT17|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 30th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 30th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 16th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 16th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 30th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 16th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-PS16-1602: Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program – Auxiliary Prevention Projects.
- Grant Announcement Contact
TECHNICAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SECTIONS (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving Hepatitis B and C Care Cascades: Focus on Increased Testing and Diagnosis
- • Cohort Study to Assess Population Impact of Current and Evolving Chronic Viral Hepatitis T...
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatit...
- • Strengthening Surveillance in Jurisdictions with High Incidence of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)...
- • HIV, HCV and Related Comorbidities in Rural Communities Affected by Opioid Injection Drug ...
- • Opportunity PA-11-033
- • Viral Hepatitis Surveillance
- • Viral Hepatitis - Prevention and Surveillance
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement
- • Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United State...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program