Pharmacogenomics of Mood and Anxiety Disorders
The summary for the Pharmacogenomics of Mood and Anxiety Disorders grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pharmacogenomics of Mood and Anxiety Disorders: The goal of this Request for Applications (RFA) is to solicit applications to perform high-quality research studies that correlate responses to drugs used to treat mood or anxiety disorders with genetic variation, and create a valuable knowledge base populated with reliable information that links drug response phenotypes to genotypes. Novel approaches, including the use of biomarkers and other phenotypes correlated with the clinical disorder as intermediate endpoints, are also encouraged. This RFA focuses on studies that examine genetic influences on inter-individual differences in response to therapeutic drugs used to treat mood or anxiety disorders. Data and biomaterials collected and produced in projects supported under this RFA will be included in the NIMH Human Genetics Initiative and distributed to the wider scientific community.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pharmacogenomics of Mood and Anxiety Disorders|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MH-04-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.859 Biomedical Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Sep 05, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Mar 13, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 13, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...