Phase I: Lower Antelope Creek Geomorphology/Fish Passage Assessment
The summary for the Phase I: Lower Antelope Creek Geomorphology/Fish Passage Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Phase I: Lower Antelope Creek Geomorphology/Fish Passage Assessment: Please note: The full announcement mistakenly contains the word Draft; the full announcement is Final (5/19/2009). Funding is available through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Red Bluff Fish and Wildlife Office, National Fish Passage Program to complete an assessment of lower Antelope Creek and associated valley floor forks, to determine the feasibility of concentrating flow into one channel, or create other options, to remediate the fish passage issues for adult and juvenile salmonids. This assessment will lead toward implementation of the recommended remedy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Phase I: Lower Antelope Creek Geomorphology/Fish Passage Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NFPP-09-N01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 29, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 29, 2009|
|Posted Date:||May 06, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 19, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 28, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to those institutions, organizations or individuals with a background in watershed management, water rights, and geomorphologic/fish passage analysis tools and methodologies, and the ability to coordinate projects on private land. Applications from federal agencies or employees of federal agencies cannot be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Olson Fish Biologist Phone 530-527-3043
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2