Phase II Clinical Trials of Novel Therapies for Lung Diseases (UM1)
The summary for the Phase II Clinical Trials of Novel Therapies for Lung Diseases (UM1) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Phase II Clinical Trials of Novel Therapies for Lung Diseases (UM1): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, solicits grant applications from institutions/organizations to conduct proof-of- concept Phase II clinical trials that test a novel intervention for a lung disease or a cardiopulmonary disorder from sleep that has the potential to significantly change clinical management. In addition, each application must include at least one basic research ancillary study tightly related to the clinical question.
|Federal Grant Title:||Phase II Clinical Trials of Novel Therapies for Lung Diseases (UM1)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-12-022|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 17, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data and Modeling Coordination Center for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe a...
- • Clinical Centers for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe and/or Exacerbation Pr...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leaders...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes Clinical ...
- • Molecular Imaging of the Lung - Phase 2 (R01)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)