Pilot studies in Pancreatic Cancer (R03)
The summary for the Pilot studies in Pancreatic Cancer (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pilot studies in Pancreatic Cancer (R03): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA), issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), encourages the submission of Small Research Grant (R03) applications from institutions and organizations that propose to promote innovative research across multiple disciplines for a better understanding of the biology, etiology, detection, prevention, and treatment of pancreatic cancer. The R03 grant mechanism supports different types of projects including pilot and feasibility studies; secondary analysis of existing data; small, self-contained research projects; development of research methodology; and development of new research technology. The R03 is intended to support small research projects that can be carried out in a short period of time with limited resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pilot studies in Pancreatic Cancer (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-11-298|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fundamental Mechanisms of Affective and Decisional Processes in Cancer Control (R01 Clinic...
- • U.S. and Low- and Middle-Income Country (LMIC) HIV-Associated Malignancy Research Centers ...
- • Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancrea...
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis,...
- • Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) (U01 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pilot Studies in Pancreatic Cancer
- • Cancer Prevention Research Small Grant Program
- • Molecular Targets for Nutrients in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...