Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE
The summary for the Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE: This announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition. This project will evaluate Pitcher's thistle demographic data from historic and contemporary monitoring at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore (INDU), Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore (PIRO), and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (SLBE) (over 90% of the world's population) to examine how population demographic metrics have changed in approximately 30 years. These results will then be used to update the recovery plan and evaluate federal status under endangered species act. The scientific community and/or researchers external to NPS gains by new knowledge provided through research and related results dissemination of natural, cultural and/or historical resource information. Updated data analysis will help inform current status and evaluation of Pitcher's Thistle under the Endangered Species Act (ESA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP19AC00367|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,921|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,921|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine S Borschel
Grants Management Specialist
Contact via Email
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area