The summary for the Planning Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning Assistance: The GGNRA has asked the Parks Conservancy to assist the park in support of planning that is of mutual interest or for which there is collaboration between GGGNRA and GGNPC. The GGNRA and the Parks Conservancy are mutually interested in and deem it necessary to cooperate in a comprehensive effort to plan, design, engage community in a variety of planning and public outreach tasks and collaboratively produce planning products including studies, reports, design concepts, plans, environmental analyses, etc. Anticipated planning tasks involve a sufficient degree of complexity, urgency, and promise to compel a joint effort in order to ensure success.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00420|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 29, 2015 Not a request for applications: NOTI|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 29, 2015 Not a request for applications: NOTI|
|Posted Date:||Sep 16, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 16, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 16, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$86,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss, Agreeements Officer, 805 370-2321
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area