Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71)
The summary for the Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71): Planning grant applications for malaria research training programs in clinical, operational and public health services for clinical, public health and social scientists and health care professionals in the countries targeted by the Presidents Malaria Initiative (PMI) are invited. The Fogarty International Center expects to provide a total of $75,000 to $150,000 total costs (direct and F & A) per year to fund three to six new planning grant awards each year FY06-FY08.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-070|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Senior International Fellowships|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 14, 2008 January 13, 2006, January 12, 2007,|
|Posted Date:||Nov 17, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 17, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 13, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$23,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Institutions in African PMI countries (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/06/print/20050630-8.html) or U.S. institutions are eligible to apply. U.S. applicants must apply with a PMI country research institution with which they have a demonstrable history of research collaboration. To best support the building of sustainable research capacity, only those African PMI country institutions that can document a significant and active record of malaria research grant support should apply. African PMI country institutions should apply in collaboration with U.S. institutions that are capable of enhancing their proposed research training activities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email [email protected] [email protected] Webmaster, NIH
- Similar Government Grants
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71 No Clinical Tr...
- • Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials No...
- • Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and...
- • Framework Programs for Global Health
- • Stigma and Global Health Research Program
- • Phase Ii International Clinical, Operational, and Health Services Research Training Awards...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...