Pollution Prevention Grant Program
The summary for the Pollution Prevention Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pollution Prevention Grant Program: This program is focused on institutionalizing multimedia pollution prevention as an environmental management priority, establishing prevention goals, providing direct technical assistance to businesses, conducting outreach, and collecting and analyzing data. These projects seek to reduce sources of pollution or eliminate waste across all environmental media -- air, land and water. Eligible applicants for purposes of funding under the P2 Grants Program include the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, any territory of or possession of the United States, any agency or instrumentality of a State including State universities, and Indian tribes that meet the requirement for treatment in a manner similar to a State at 40 CFR ?35.663 and intertribal consortia that meet the requirements at 40 CFR ?35.504.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-031704-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2004 May 15, 2004, 5:00 pm EST|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 14, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$480,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gillespie, Tristan, Project Officer, Phone (212)637-3753, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Gillespie, Tristan
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement