Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program
The summary for the Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program: The Pollution Prevention Information Network grants are to promote coordination of pollution prevention work among State technical assistance programs within a region and nationwide. Grantees collect, synthesize, and disseminate pollution prevention (P2) information nationally to promote P2 practices in manufacturing and service industries. Grantees may also promote training in P2 processes and technologies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-040104-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2004 Proposals sent to EPA Headquarters m|
|Posted Date:||Apr 01, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Anderson, Beth, Project Officer, Phone 202-562-8833, Email email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. Anderson, Beth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • Technical Assistance To Tribal Communities Addressing Brownfields
- • Fiscal Year 2017 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water S...