Pre-Symptomatic Profiles of Chronic Lung Disease(s) from Retrospective Cohorts (R21)
The summary for the Pre-Symptomatic Profiles of Chronic Lung Disease(s) from Retrospective Cohorts (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pre-Symptomatic Profiles of Chronic Lung Disease(s) from Retrospective Cohorts (R21): Research applications are requested that stimulate focused secondary analyses of existing clinical research datasets to test innovative hypotheses about the epidemiology of incident chronic lung disease(s). Novel analyses of existing data will generate clinical and/or biological phenotypes of the pre-symptomatic stages of chronic lung disease(s) and serve as preliminary data for subsequent research applications on primary prevention.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pre-Symptomatic Profiles of Chronic Lung Disease(s) from Retrospective Cohorts (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-15-025|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2015|
|Posted Date:||October 2nd, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Oct 2, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Feb 21, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,640,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Private institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Data Coordinating Center (...
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Cl...
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...