Pregnancy in Women with Disabilities (R01)
The summary for the Pregnancy in Women with Disabilities (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pregnancy in Women with Disabilities (R01): This FOA issued by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) encourages research project grants (R01) investigating the incidence, course, and outcomes of pregnancy among women with disabilities. Areas of interest also include studies to inform preconceptional and antenatal counseling and strategies for addressing barriers to prenatal care, and management of pregnancy, the puerperium, and the transition to parenthood in order to optimize outcomes for women with physical, intellectual and developmental, and/or sensory disabilities and their families. Applicants are encouraged to include women with disabilities and members of the community in the design and conduct of their research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pregnancy in Women with Disabilities (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-258|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research To Address Sleep Disorders in the Context of Medical Rehabilitation (R01)
- • NINR Clinical Trial Planning Grant (R34)
- • Chronic Condition Self-Management in Children and Adolescents (R21)
- • Chronic Condition Self-Management in Children and Adolescents (R01)
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • Ninr Career Transition Award (K22)
- • Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fell...
- • NINR Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Underrepresented or Disadvantaged I...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)