President's Malaria Initiative
The summary for the President's Malaria Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
President's Malaria Initiative: The goal of the Presidents Malaria Initiative is to accomplish the following after three years of full implementation:. Reduce malaria deaths in each of the target countries by 50 percent; . Achieve 85-percent coverage of proven malaria prevention, control and treatment interventions among groups at particularly high risk of malaria, including children, pregnant women, refugee and internally displaced populations, and people living with HIV/AIDS;. Procure directly drugs and other commodities and provide training and technical assistance needed to achieve these objectives.
|Federal Grant Title:||President's Malaria Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI06-606|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2006|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is limited in eligibility. Please see the full announcement for list of eligible applicants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com Procurement and Grants Office, Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2