Primate Model for Studying the Pathogenesis of Measles Infections and for Development of Improved Measles Vaccines
The summary for the Primate Model for Studying the Pathogenesis of Measles Infections and for Development of Improved Measles Vaccines grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Primate Model for Studying the Pathogenesis of Measles Infections and for Development of Improved Measles Vaccines: PA03068 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Primate Model for Studying the Pathogenesis of Measles Infections and for Development of Improved Measles Vaccines. Approximately $200,000 is available to fund one award to public and private non-profit organizations and governments and their agencies, including universities, colleges, technical schools, research institutions, hospitals, community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, federally recognized Indian tribal governments, Indian tribes, Indian tribal organizations, state and local governments and their bona fide agents, and political subdivisions of states. The purpose of the program is to define the genetic and immunologic basis for the pathogenesis of the measles virus and to use the vaccines for worldwide measles control efforts. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Primate Model for Studying the Pathogenesis of Measles Infections and for Development of Improved Measles Vaccines|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03068|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2003 Applications must be received by mai|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 23, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Waters, Kellee, Technical Clerk, Phone 770-488-2744, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Waters, Kellee
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2