Program Area of Interest 2 - State Energy Program (SEP)
The summary for the Program Area of Interest 2 - State Energy Program (SEP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Program Area of Interest 2 - State Energy Program (SEP): Area of Interest 2: State Energy Program (SEP) DOE's State Energy Program (SEP) provides grants to the states to design and carry out their renewable energy and energy efficiency programs in a way that makes the most sense for their resources and economies. For more information, see the SEP Web site and the SEP Strategic Plan at http://www.eere.energy.gov/state_energy_program/pdfs/strategic_plan_0207.pdf. Under Area of Interest 2 (SEP), DOE is seeking applications that support multi-state or regional advancements in the use of energy efficiency and renewable energy (EE/RE) technologies. ( Regional is defined as the states covered by each of the six former DOE Regional Offices). SEP funds will accelerate market transformation for EE/RE technologies through such activities as the identification and dissemination of best practices, peer exchange, strategic planning, and technology specific training and evaluation. States may submit state specific applications for innovative projects that may be replicated by other states. Partnering with other governmental and non-governmental organizations within the state is highly encouraged. The specific objectives of this Area of Interest are to: 1. Provide training and decision tools related to the use of EE/RE technologies, practices or policies through peer exchanges, workshops, or sponsorships/financing. 2. Develop multi-state or regional strategic plans for collaborative goals, policies and/or activities to increase the use of EE/RE technologies. 3. Develop and implement multi-state or regional activities that transform energy markets to accelerate the deployment of EE/RE technologies, products, and practices. 4. Increase stakeholder awareness and communication relating to best practices in market transformation policies and programs for EE/RE technologies, and technology specific deployment. Market transformation policies and programs include, but are not limited to: renewable portfolio standards, energy efficiency portfolio standards, renewable fuels standards, advanced energy efficiency codes and standards for buildings, appliances and equipment, tax incentives and performance contracting. 5. Develop training tools or systems for state officials and/or others on the evaluation and verification of state energy savings and carbon reductions using the best available models.
|Federal Grant Title:||Program Area of Interest 2 - State Energy Program (SEP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-08NT00153-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Information Dissemination, Outreach, Training and Technical Analysis/Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 09, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 12, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using this
firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the IIPS HelpDesk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2017
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers ...
- • Supporting Clean Energy Startups: Industry and Investment Partnerships for Scaling Innovat...
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0001512: Accounting Conventions for Non-Combustible R...
- • Area of Interest 1: Low Temperature Combustion -- FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Prog...
- • Area of Interest 2: Emission Control Devices -- FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Progra...
- • Area of Interest 3: Technologies to Enhance Engine Efficiency -- FreedomCAR and Vehicle Te...
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled FY 2017 Vehicle Techno...
- • FY17 Vehicle Technologies Program Wide Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Research Needs Related to Unconventional Oil and Natural Gas, Beneficial Use of Produced W...
- • Collaboration Opportunity Notice with the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Solid State Lighting Advanced Technology R&D 2017