Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activities
The summary for the Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activities: PA04079 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activities.? Approximately $115,000 is available to fund between one and two awards to public non-profit national member organizations of medical and allied healthcare professionals with subject matter expertise in environmental medicine, clinical practice, and medical consultation, as well as experience in environmental health education. The purpose of the program is to provide professional and lay health education services, and build capacity for increased subject matter expertise in environmental medicine among national professional organizations engaged in clinical healthcare practice, their members and constituent stakeholders, and other ATSDR partners working to assist communities to cope with environmental contamination. The estimated funding award date is July 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04079|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2004 Applications must be received at the|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 07, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 07, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$115,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$115,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by public non-profit national member organizations of medical and allied healthcare professionals with subject matter expertise in environmental medicine, clinical practice, and medical consultation as well as experience in environmental health education.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email [email protected] [email protected] (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • National Environmental Medicine Education and Consultation Project (NEMECP)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) Program
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites (ATSDR C...
- • Biomonitoring Legacy and Emerging Great Lakes Contaminants in Susceptible Great Lakes Popu...
- • Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
- • Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2