Program to Translate Preparedness and Response Research Findings for Enhanced Response in Health Care Delivery Systems
The summary for the Program to Translate Preparedness and Response Research Findings for Enhanced Response in Health Care Delivery Systems grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Program to Translate Preparedness and Response Research Findings for Enhanced Response in Health Care Delivery Systems: The purpose of this program is to translate findings from research conducted at the CDC Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Centers (PERRCs) to enhance the performance, capacity, and capabilities of healthcare delivery systems to provide health care to populations in response to threats to public health from chemical, radiological, or biological hazards, natural disasters, disease outbreaks and pandemics.
|Federal Grant Title:||Program to Translate Preparedness and Response Research Findings for Enhanced Response in Health Care Delivery Systems|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP10-001E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Innovations in Applied Public Health Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 12, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants No other applications are solicited. Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Appropriation specifically directs CDC to award funds not to exceed funds in the amount of $150,000 to the Connecticut Center for Public Health Preparedness at the Yale New Haven Health System. No other applications are solicited.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Identify and Characterize Potential Environmental Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Scl...
- • Research and Methods in Health Statistics
- • PHS 2015-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovatio...
- • Analyze and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- • PHS 2014-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovatio...
- • Cdc Public Health Research: Health Protection Research Initiative Graduate Training Progra...
- • Improving Public Health Practice through Translation Research (R18)
- • CDC Health Protection Research Initiative: Evaluation of Workplace Health Promotion Resear...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...