Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
The summary for the Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01): Completion of the Human Genome Project and technological advances now make it possible to probe the molecular pathology of rare and common pulmonary diseases associated with disorders in membrane trafficking pathways. The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute invites research grant applications to delineate the protein interactions and pathways governing membrane trafficking pathways operative in pulmonary health and disease and develop novel therapeutic interventions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-076|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 18, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 12, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments State governments City or township governments Independent school districts Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data and Modeling Coordination Center for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe a...
- • Clinical Centers for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe and/or Exacerbation Pr...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leaders...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes Clinical ...
- • Molecular Imaging of the Lung - Phase 2 (R01)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Asthma Clinical Research Network
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Learning Disabilities Research Centers (P50)
- • NIAMS Clinical Trial Planning Grant (R34)
- • NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)
- • Short-term Measurements of Physical Resilience as a Predictor of Healthspan in Mice (R01)
- • Basic and Translational Research on Decision Making in Aging and Alzheimer's Disease (R01)