Psychosocial/Behavioral Interventions and Services Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders (R34)
The summary for the Psychosocial/Behavioral Interventions and Services Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders (R34) grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Psychosocial/Behavioral Interventions and Services Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders (R34): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to facilitate exploratory research on psychosocial/behavioral treatments and innovative services research for autism spectrum disorders, including the development of instruments to evaluate the impact of interventions on core features of autism spectrum disorders, and comorbid symptomatology.It is intended to encourage research on: 1) the development and/or pilot testing of new or adapted interventions or instruments, 2) pilot testing novel interventions in preparation for larger efficacy trials, or 3) innovative services research directions that require preliminary testing or development, as well as to facilitate the program goal of enhancing autism research through the broad availability of data and resource infrastructure to further scientific advancement and public health benefits.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Psychosocial/Behavioral Interventions and Services Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders (R34)
|Federal Agency Name:
||National Institutes of Health
||Health Income Security and Social Services
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders
|Current Application Deadline:
||Sep 07, 2014
|Original Application Deadline:
||Sep 07, 2014
||Jul 29, 2011
||Jul 29, 2011
||Oct 08, 2014
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotempor...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - Mechanisms and Dose/Response Relationship...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Foundations of Non-Invasive Functional Human Brain Imaging and Recording...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development and Validation of Novel Tools to Analyze Cell-Specific and C...
- • Engineering Next-Generation Human Nervous System Microphysiological Systems (R01)
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Outreach/Disseminati...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Exploratory/Developm...
- • Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biorepository: Scientific Opportunities for E...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Research Project (U0...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Administrative Resou...