Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program
The summary for the Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program. The purpose of the program is to provide partial support for non-Federal informational and educational conferences in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention, and applied research. Approximately $1,150,000 will be available to fund approximately 60-80 awards. Eligible applicants include public and private non-profit organizations, faith-based organizations, civic groups, scientific or professional associations, universities, state and local governments, and Federally recognized Indian tribal governments, tribes, and organizations. Eligible conferences are those that will be held between July 1, 2003 and September 30, 2004. The anticipated funding award dates will be 60 days before the scheduled date of the conference.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry 93.283 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2003 Letter of Intent (LOI) Deadline Marc|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Mar 31, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Nash, Elizabeth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2