Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention
The summary for the Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention. Approximately $112,000 is available to fund five awards to universities, colleges, hospitals, federally recognized Indian tribes, state and local governments, community and faith-based organizations, and other public or private nonprofit organizations. The purpose of the program is to provide partial support for specific non-federal conferences in the areas of HIV prevention. The estimated funding date is September 1, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2003 Application must be received by 4:00|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 27, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- French, Patricia, Grants Assistant, Phone 770-488-2758, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org French, Patricia
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2