Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control OPHPR, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement: This notice of funding opportunity is for the continued purpose of strengthening and enhancing the capabilities of state, local, and territorial public health systems to respond effectively (mitigate the loss of life and reduce the threats to the community's health and safety) to evolving threats and other emergencies within the United States and territories and freely associated states. This announcement provides clear expectations and priorities for recipients to strengthen and enhance the readiness of the public health system to save lives during emergencies that exceed the day-to-day capacity and capability of the public health emergency response systems. This announcement provides funds to ensure that PHEP recipients continue to advance development of effective public health emergency management and response programs as outlined in the Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capabilities: National Standards for State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Public Health. Recipients must develop strategies and activities based on the PHEP Logic Model and use findings from their jurisdictional risk assessments, capability self-assessments, National Health Security Preparedness Index, and incident after-action reports to inform their strategic priorities and preparedness investments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control OPHPR (HHS-CDC-OPHPR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP19-1901|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 3rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 3rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$620,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||62|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 4th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Tierney
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Publi...
- • Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Paci...
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
- • OPHR-NR-C
- • ACCP - Task Force for Mass Critical Care During a Disaster
- • Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90
- • Planning and Development of Regional Surveillance Collaboratives
- • Public Health Emergency Response (PHER)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control OPHPR
- • Engaging State and Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve Ability to Prepare for a...
- • Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Emergency Response: Public Health Crisis Response
- • test
- • Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement